SickKids Running Team

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Spring Run Off

Congratulations to all of you who took part in the Spring Run Off. Despite the cold it was a great run and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. The results are already posted on-line and I see some AMAZING times from you guys. Click here to check it out.

If you want to see how your team mates did, just search for the word 'Pickering' in the results page as they registered you all with my home city!

This Monday (9th) we will be replacing our usual class with a celebration at the Devil's Advocate at the corner of Elm and Bay St (655 Bay) from 5:30 onwards. Please join us and feel free to bring along some friends or colleagues to discuss our war stories from the race. No running, I promise!

Our next round of classes will be starting up in a couple of weeks so keep your eyes glued to your e-mail for details soon.

No comments: